FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can you hold our wedding date and is there a booking fee?
Unfortunately your date will not be secure without a booking fee and signed contract. The deposit amount is £100 to secure your wedding date with the remaining balance due 4 weeks before your wedding date.
How do we book you to be our wedding photographer?
All you have to do is email me with all the details such as your wedding date, venue etc and if I have availability I will send you my booking form, contract and once your deposit is paid your date will be secure in my diary.
How long will it take to receive our full gallery?
Your full gallery will be with you 10-12 weeks after your wedding day. In busy periods it may take slightly longer but I will have them with you as soon as possible
Do we need a second photographer?
I recommend having a second photographer if you'd like groom preparations covered or if you have 80 or more guests attending.
Can we order a Wedding Album?
Yes, I am very fussy and delighted to let you know that I have finally found the perfect supplier. Please let me know at the time of booking if this is something you would like and I will show you a range of colours and styles I can supply to you with all your beautiful wedding day highlights.
This however does come at an added extra price which will be on my welcome brochure.
Do you have insurance?
Yes, this is very important for myself and other vendors and suppliers.
What happens if COVID-19 effects our Wedding?
I have tried to put myself in my couples shoes and personally I feel the best way to handle this is to make it as easy & stress free as possible and by doing this I have made a few changes to my contract.
1. If your wedding date has been postponed due to the virus I am happy to be flexible and move your date along with your booking fee to another available date in my diary. Unfortunately if I am unavailable on your second choice your booking retainer will not be refunded, this is in accordance with rules issued by the governments competition and markets authority. The reason for this is each booking costs me a considerable amount of marketing and advertising and I will have already spent time on admin, meetings with you and planning ahead for your wedding, the deposit covers all of these costs.
2. I have changed the full remaining balance due date to be 14 days before your wedding date in order to give you a better idea if your wedding will still take place before paying the full balance.
3. I am taking every precaution to avoid the virus however I do have a plan in place should the worse happen.In the event of me being ill and unable to attend your wedding I do have a back up photographer of the same style and quality in place.
4. All pre wedding meetings will now be done over the phone either by FaceTime or Skype.
5. I will be following the current Scottish government rules and my page will be updated regularly along with this